Flex 3 example project with source
1st October 2009
At Flash on the Beach this year, I presented a session on application frameworks. As part of that session, I had planned to show the source for an example application built using each of the four frameworks I covered. When I discovered that as planned my presentation would take three hours to present, I had to cut a lot of content and the example application was one of the items to be cut. But I still have the source for those applications so I’m posting it here today.
Below is the example built using no application framework. Links to the other versions follow. All versions have identical functionality. Right click on the swf to view the source.
Flash required: You need version 10 or later of the free Flash player from Adobe to use this content. To download and install the free player from Adobe's web site click here.
The other versions can be viewed here…
- Flexcaster Cairngorm project source
- Flexcaster PureMVC project source
- Flexcaster Mate project source
- Flexcaster Swiz project source
- Flexcaster Parsley project source
- Flexcaster Robotlegs project source
- Flexcaster SmartyPants-ioc and As3-signals project source
- Flexcaster Spring Actionscript project source