Lessons I Learnt as a Choreographer and Apply as a Game Designer
- Develop Brighton, 16 July 2015
In this session I presented seven important lessons that I learnt as a choreographer that are still important to me as a game designer. I accompanied each lesson with the story of how I learnt it and an example of how it might apply in game design.
The slides from the presentation contain very little information but they are here in case you're interested.
Also in the collection Presentations
- Physics for Flash Games
- Particle Effects with Flint
- Application Frameworks - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Application Frameworks - The new kids on the block
- Re-architecting the designer-developer workflow
- Open source is for life, not just for Christmas
- So Many Frameworks, So Little Time
- Game architecture is different