Open source is for life, not just for Christmas
- 360|Flex DC, 22 September 2010
In which I talk about my experiences developing and managing an open source project (Flint particles) for the past three years, what I learnt, what I experienced, why I did and still do it, and important lessons for anyone contemplating creating or getting involved in an open source project.
Here are the slides from the presentation at 360|Flex DC on 22 September 2010. I'm not sure how much sense they make without my voice-over.
Share this post or a comment online -
Also in the collection Presentations
- Physics for Flash Games
- Particle Effects with Flint
- Application Frameworks - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Application Frameworks - The new kids on the block
- Re-architecting the designer-developer workflow
- So Many Frameworks, So Little Time
- Game architecture is different
- Lessons I Learnt as a Choreographer and Apply as a Game Designer