Particle Effects with Flint
- London Flash Platform User Group, 28 February 2008
- Flash Brighton User Group, 26 August 2008
- Flash on the Beach, 30 September 2008
In this session I introduced viewers to the open source Flint particle system that I develop.
Here are the slides from the presentation at Flash on the Beach on 30 September 2008.
Share this post or a comment online -
Also in the collection Presentations
- Physics for Flash Games
- Application Frameworks - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Application Frameworks - The new kids on the block
- Re-architecting the designer-developer workflow
- Open source is for life, not just for Christmas
- So Many Frameworks, So Little Time
- Game architecture is different
- Lessons I Learnt as a Choreographer and Apply as a Game Designer