Physics for Flash Games
- London Flash Platform User Group, 31 May 2007
In this session I described some of the basic and not so basic aspects of developing a physics system for use in Flash games.
Here are the slides from the presentation at LFPUG on 31 May 2007.
Share this post or a comment online -
Also in the collection Presentations
- Particle Effects with Flint
- Application Frameworks - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Application Frameworks - The new kids on the block
- Re-architecting the designer-developer workflow
- Open source is for life, not just for Christmas
- So Many Frameworks, So Little Time
- Game architecture is different
- Lessons I Learnt as a Choreographer and Apply as a Game Designer